Question about Dynamic Quest requirements!

Firespark

I come bearing a question, regarding dungeon dynamic quests. Let me paint the scene that brought this up.
I aim to grab myself the Dark Sandstorm outfit outta Daggerbeak Rookery. Problem is, my character is woefully underleveled, she is a freshmade. So, I made it my experiment to see what is the earliest I can get into the dungeon and attempt getting the outfit! Turns out, I could enter at level 21 already, and a pair of friends were kind enough to contribute in this little test and clear it up for me. But here comes the mystery; the Dynamic Quest, "A Feather In Your Cap", that would reward the chest which may contain the outfit, did not start, at least not for me!
Now, the question is as follows - what was the reason? Could it have been due to a level requirement I am unaware of and thus didn't hit? Or could it be due that I did not hit the boss, upon the death of which the quest triggers?

If anyone is aware of the requirements to be given this Dynamic Quest, please do share, I'd appreciate it.

Some dynamic quests need to you to defeat a sub-boss to start it, some need you to cross a line. Maybe you missed doing one or the other, or maybe there is a hidden elvel requirement. I would be interested in a dev answering this as well.

Archived