Game crash at Logo. No Razer products at all.

Alycans

Hello, I am still having issues with the game and I have tried a lot of things: Gameguard folder deleted, Download Launcher, etc. I have no razer products at all. I decided to uninstall the game completely and delete all BnS folders, going to try to install again, but is there something I should make sure of before it? Thank in advantage for the help ;;

This is what i got from the support team after sending some specs and other stuff my razer is disable and still cant pass the logo screen with out it crashing

Precious (Blade and Soul)

Feb 4, 20:09

Regards,

don't hesitate to let us know.

I want to apologize for any inconvenience and frustration that this issue may have caused but should you have any additional questions please

Upon reviewing your file attachments, we have found that you have XXXX installed which known to be currently conflicting with GameGuard. Thus, you have to temporarily uninstall the Razer Synapse to run the game properly. Unfortunately, we do not have any control over the GameGuard application itself and so in regards to this particular issue we will simply have to wait for an update from GameGuard in order for it to not detect Razer Synapse  as a threat. As far as I'm aware there were no changes in policy though sometimes after an update GameGuard will suddenly start blocking certain applications.

Hello,

Precious
NCSOFT Support Team

Archived