Delayed LMB

Jaberwalk

Hello, could anyone kindly help :)
Im playing BnS for several days now and i dont have any problem until this latest patch came...
The problem now is my LMB was being super delayed :(  I mean pressing it 10X and only it does is Slash and nothing follow :(
The mouse is ok and i dont know the cause..Im having a problem fighting even 1 enemy.. Does anyone encounter like this? TIA

By default the "R" key on your keyboard also is keybound to your LMB attack.  Have you tried seeing if pressing the "R" key continually will chain the attacks.

This should let you know if its the game in general misbehaving, or simply not playing nice with your mouse.

This problem is a old stone in the feet of the engine of the game , Chinese and Russian servers have the same problem .  Best solution is configure to your mouse use the keyboard imput  ( for default the (R) is LBM  and configure (T) for RBM , after this use your mouse application ( RAzer or someone else)  and configure the buttons to use keyboard imput and 0 delay mode .   You will see the diference instantly .    But if you make this you can only use your UI pressing Alt.

This link can explain more about this issue : 

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41dz3w/10_things_you_might_not_know_if_you_just_started/cz1mp21 

Archived