Character appearance/alteration

Mi.Rei

So i havnt heard or seen any info about this but if someone has used it, please do tell what kind of options do you get when you use it.

Main question is : Can i change gender/race (Im a Jin female blade master and i wanted to switch over to Yun female blade master)

Do i have to reroll my character or is there such an option in the scroll? (currenctly lvl 45 so i dont really want to reroll)

Please do enlighten me.

Thank you in advance.

Just now, Mi.Rei said:

So i havnt heard or seen any info about this but if someone has used it, please do tell what kind of options do you get when you use it.

Main question is : Can i change gender/race (Im a Jin female blade master and i wanted to switch over to Yun female blade master)

Do i have to reroll my character or is there such an option in the scroll? (currenctly lvl 45 so i dont really want to reroll)

Please do enlighten me.

Thank you in advance.

I did it. U just get to change the look of your char. U cant change class and race.

2 minutes ago, Mi.Rei said:

Gender/race is what i was asking.

But thank you for the quick answer! Much appreciated.

As i remember u just get to character customization window. U cant change gender and race because u choose gender and race together with class.

Archived