CAN WE FIX FORCEMASTER SKILLS?

Justsomeone

1 hour ago, Lilynetto said:

The thing you said doesnt proves anything either. Mostly playing an easy class has less outcomes. Like the skillcap difference between a KFM and a Summoner is really different. The potential increases with classes harder(flexible) than any other ones. I've playing a kfm and a bm in pvp's and rarely got facewrecked by one them. Most probably because I also play fm for sometime. Learning a class youre playing against helps a lot about the mechanics -'s and +'s of it. So if you want to learn how to facewreck one, you have to get rekt by playing one. There are lots of tricks and tips a class can offer with its kit to you, that you cannot observe or realise by playing against it. If you cannot understand why a sin can escape from your force grab, play one, check its skills. Mostly, nearly every class has a skill that allows you to escape from a hard cc(grab, grapple, phantom grab) which is in hotkey "2", needs a proper timing to be useful. Also some classes has a significant disadvantage because of the extra hong skills and skillpoints needed for pvp. Most probably pvp will never get the proper balance maybe because there shouldnt be any. I've got your points, fm's are easier to play, easier to climb through the ranks but is it really that "op" ? Or their opponents fail playing properly? I could've think once before replying like this but I highly doubt that youre not in plat/diamond ranks for a long time, or had a significant amount of pvp matches? If you didn't you should play every single class for sometime to get their mechanics properly and make a judgement about it. 

Cupcakes!

what the *cricket* are you talking about, fm easier class? kfm harder class? lol kfm isn't harder you just need better ping to chain combos that's all and that's not the point of my topic, i'm just asking to skills my work like they should

1 minute ago, Justsomeone said:

what the *cricket* are you talking about, fm easier class? kfm harder class? lol kfm isn't harder you just need better ping to chain combos that's all and that's not the point of my topic, i'm just asking to skills my work like they should

That is your opinion and this is mine. If youre asking a question, you have to read the answer carefuly till the end to get the point. It seems you've focused at the first part of it. :)

I can see that youre inexperienced in the game overall, which your sentences tells us that you don't have much knowledge about other classes mechanics, and giving such a weird answer like this proves it more. Instead of asking questions like this, you can see that I've told about FM's overall condition, what you should do, what you "shouldn't" do, and, keep getting better. 

6 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

There are 2 things that can prevent you from grabbing your enemy: Iframes and resistant to projectile buff(correct me if I'm wrong). Evading with using iframes makes you "evade" every single skill your enemy uses on you. That is why, you have to know which class has such immunity skills or not. Other point is, your ice stances "x" works on skills like blade masters block, but it can be evaded by flock of blades temporary projectile buff.

21 minutes ago, Lilynetto said:

There are 2 things that can prevent you from grabbing your enemy: Iframes and resistant to projectile buff(correct me if I'm wrong). Evading with using iframes makes you "evade" every single skill your enemy uses on you. That is why, you have to know which class has such immunity skills or not. Other point is, your ice stances "x" works on skills like blade masters block, but it can be evaded by flock of blades temporary projectile buff.

i think that you can't read, THE SKILL DON'T WORK EVEN AFTER IT HITS, i know how other classes work and i'm at 1700 even with 250+ ping, its not possible to go higher when you can't escape combos and your class skills just fail, i don't care to get plat because i know that only low ping people can get there, so i'm ok with this i just want to my skills working that's all.

4 hours ago, Justsomeone said:

i think that you can't read, THE SKILL DON'T WORK EVEN AFTER IT HITS, i know how other classes work and i'm at 1700 even with 250+ ping, its not possible to go higher when you can't escape combos and your class skills just fail, i don't care to get plat because i know that only low ping people can get there, so i'm ok with this i just want to my skills working that's all.

The ingame translations sucks balls. You are rigth it doesn't stop using all attacks and/or defence skills, if id would it be pretty op.

just read the skills here and ignore what ingame tool tips say as some are wrong or stupidly translated https://bnstree.com/FM

It works like this, it dosent break the spin, it stops next spin or other offencive-defens for 4sec on first hit. It hits 3 times

If you spec 4 poits to snow ball (t4 f2), then it breaks BMs block and disble using block and other defecives for 6sec (same as the air thinggy), but only ih you hit it on block.

• 4 weeks later...

I can confirm that Frost Tornado is working correctly, as you can see from the two clips below that I recorded. Frost Tornado would only not work if the hit lands during the duration time of parry (0.6 second parry time), you will not get stun however and the target still take damage, but the special effect of Frost Tornado will be nullified by parry.

Frost Tornado during spin.

During normal condition

Archived