chaptor 40 lusung problem

WNxSnowtiger

I have tried to kill lusung but he just stands there and shoots a fireball 3 times and im dead I have tried leveling up upgradeing my equipment upgrading my skills and i can only get him down to 62% of health this is a main story quest which i im unable to do so i progress the story. Other players can kill it at the same level and 1 lower level so what is the problem ? can you please help me. my class is force master. and lv 35.

On 2/3/2016 at 11:28 AM, WNxSnowtiger said:

I have tried to kill lusung but he just stands there and shoots a fireball 3 times and im dead I have tried leveling up upgradeing my equipment upgrading my skills and i can only get him down to 62% of health this is a main story quest which i im unable to do so i progress the story. Other players can kill it at the same level and 1 lower level so what is the problem ? can you please help me. my class is force master. and lv 35.

Hope you got this solved. Odds are you're either not managing your skill properly to control him and dps him down or you're really under geared. As long as your weapon is at least Infernal you should be more than fine. Do you have at least the Valor shield set from Jadestone Village?  That or the set from Pinchy's wheel are enough along with your weapon to get you through this.

Archived