Summoner VS ForceMaster

Lanaticos

2 minutes ago, Demiosu said:

It would help if you tell us what problem you're exactly facing, Summoner vs FM can go many ways but we don't know how you play or what you've tried so far. 

Well they are out-dmging and out-ccing me so it is both hard to move and damage.

4 minutes ago, MrCollective said:

No that It will make an overwhelming difference but at 36 you can buy the Cinderlands Valor Shield or run Tomb of Exiles for Soul Shield and break through items.

Which one you think is better cinderlands soul shield or tomb of exiles soul shield ?

My GF is lvl 35 Summoner, and she does PVP dialies on arena, to win against FM she usualy uses Petal Storm, and problem solved. Over root them on the ground will be frustrating for them too, becuase they will waste their scapes tring to get out to avoid cat dmg.

If you're getting hit too often use Seed Shroud, makes you invisible, avoid dmg, and if specked well you refreshes some CD's on root.

I think that FM can have a very hard match-up against SM if summoners knows what to do.

I'd agree the above is a combination to mitigate damage but you aren't going to win the match just by using petal storm. Once you have used petal storm you want to try use your dandelion to mitigate the next incoming damage and re-position yourself while in stealth (Don't just stand still as opponent can still see your outline) as petal storm has a long 24s CD. 

I have a level 45 FM and have not lost a fight to a Summoner yet what I do is freeze the Summoner and kill the cat Immediately then focus on freezing Summoner and staying behind them so they cannot cast idk if this helps you but it's from a FM perspective.

18 minutes ago, Slavonic said:

I have a level 45 FM and have not lost a fight to a Summoner yet what I do is freeze the Summoner and kill the cat Immediately then focus on freezing Summoner and staying behind them so they cannot cast idk if this helps you but it's from a FM perspective.

This is what most FM do to my summoner, and it's extremely effective, which is probably the OP's problem. I get around it by timing petal storm and seed shroud. I also spec into the DoT Hornets so I can stay in stealth and do damage to counter this. The build I actually use is all DoT effects for this reason. I also position myself in the corner so they can't really get behind me. If they do, I hop back a bit more and they have to waste time running away getting hit or getting blown up by my cat (which I make sure to keep alive).

Archived