NcFsoft and their wooden servers

Huayra

Hi,mods/admins/monkeys , i am just courious how can you be that lame and *cricket* off all EU comunity? I know you have only $.$ if your heads , but you would do more if you had a better conectivity or a more solid server(s). One problem after another , and yet no one seems to fix anything ...only "we apologise bla bla bla" . You can spare us from reading that lame phrase and start doing something. Because is f2p that doesen't mean it has to be worse than a pirate server wich has better conectivity than you . I really am curious about all people from EU (leading teams/mods/monkeys) give-o-f-meter .... i think is below 0 at this point. You made an "emergency maintainance" and i think you need at least 100 more ;) .

I am calling them , how they treat us ;). And if i would have to be more sincere i would have get myself banned from forum. wich i wouldn't care as long as the servers are online and play this damn game. Anyway my rant=0 , because i can only type some words, but they actualy get $$$$$$$$ . this is the difference here. Had this experience with aion to. Same situation. Btw that game is dead ;) wonder what will happen with this one in 1-2 years. They don't learn anything, or we players don't.....

Archived