Mob Claim system

NoctisCaelum

i'm really hoping this gets looked at. the claim system for mobs is really bad not really for normal mobs just named mobs for things like daily quests. i feel that they should be changed to open claim so everyone who hits it can claim it as in say you need said named mob in a camp for a daily pvp quest all parties can hit it and get the kill for the quest. it kinda of sucks having 80 people in 1 spot all trying to get the same mob and only 1 party can claim it the rest have to sit there and hope to get first hit. and in some zones parties are just sitting there even when they don't need it so they can spawn the boss and kill it for its rewards making it very annoying and time consuming to even attempt to do 1 daily. maybe do hp scaling based on how many people are near that monster so it doesn't died in .5 seconds before everyone hits it as well. also some of the zones are very under populated as far as monsters go that you need for quests there are a lot of times when you need 15 or so monsters for one quest and there are only 5 of that monster and 20 people all in that spot trying to get that quest done so there are no mobs and its a fight for claim when 1 does spawn. just some thoughts i have i'm sure some people will disagree and say its fine the way it is but im sorry when you have to sit for almost an hour trying to claim 1 mob you need for a pvp daily because all of the parties are full farming that spot for a boss its not really fine :/....

Well aware you can channel switch but as so many are now 45 and everyone is forced to farm soulstones for upgrades they are mostly all pretty busy nowadays.  

But assuming you get into a group or get to solo him (waido, etc), the latest tactic seems to be for fellow faction members to grab him, take him away until he resets and then their group can tag him.  Insane and so very frustrating.

Please make this guy (and the other daily bosses in poh24) "shared" so that anyone who hits them gets credit.  Other MMOs like GW2 and ESO that I've played recently have that system and it makes life much happier and keeps the community less toxic - all the anger and name calling when someone ninja's a boss is pretty unpleasant even if justified.

Archived