how can blade master counter spins from dancers and destroyers?

Dalapie

Do not attack into it for the first .5s to avoid getting parried. Knockdowns work during the rest of the spin, so use them as much as possible. Make sure you spec boot (x) to knock down. Your Z pull will also work while they are spinning. Do not waste any stuns, dazes, or 5-point slash into their spin. They are resistant to stun/daze during the entire duration of the spin. I find that the best openings to stun/daze are while they are going on the offensive - for example, Q their gap closer and immediately 5 point slash. 

The spin costs them resources, so if they are just spamming it feel free to back off and let them chew up chi/focus. LBM sword throw is their main focus regen ability. If you iframe it (such as with SS), it will be very difficult for them to sustain spinning for the next 9 seconds until it's off CD again. 

33 minutes ago, Kutsuu said:

Also, attacking into the parry will stun you and recover their resources. This is the absolute last thing you want, so focus on not doing that. BM vs these classes is about being patient and capitalizing on openings. 

thank you, i will try to take this into my considerations :) really helpful tips

Archived