LF 1800+ players for ESL 3s team!

Powell

Hey all I play Destroyer and I'm looking to put together a 3s team for ESL open North American ladder. I'm looking for mature, skilled and dedicated players who look to better themselves in arena PvP. I'm relatively new to B&S and have already achieved 1800+ ratings in both 3s and 1s solo so I'm looking for players around the same skill level to grow and enhance my skills with.

I've played competitively in almost every game I've played.. mainly being FPS games. I work well in a team environment and have good communication skills.

If you're interested in creating a team to compete in the ESL NA  ladder you can contact me via the options below;

Steam: lifterus (best option)

In Game: xrL (Old Man Cho)

17 minutes ago, Koter said:

Hey I'd like to join. I was 1800+ in world of warcraft arenas. In blade and soul i'm only about 1400 but that's cause the game is very unbalanced.

Trying too hard on the trolling... but I guess I'll give you 3/10 for using WoW arena rating as your creds. 

1 hour ago, Kutsuu said:

Trying too hard on the trolling... but I guess I'll give you 3/10 for using WoW arena rating as your creds. 

Wasn't trolling actually. I have been 1800+ arena in WoW and although i'm low rating in this game only 1400 i'm getting better. So how is that trolling? Not everyone on this forum is a troll this guy.

Archived