A debugger has been found running in your system

Drehirn

I have been playing this game for a while now with no issues and today when I started my computer for some reason I can no longer start the game.

When I open the launcher I click play and instead of the game starting to load I get an error message saying: "A debugger has been found running in your system"

A google search led me to try and delete my gameguard file which has helped me with other issues in the past but of course it didn't work for me with this issue. Any one with any insight into what I can do to get back in game I would really appreciate the help. I love the game and want to play but I just can't seem to figure out how to get this error to go away.

• 3 months later...

I had this problem yesterday and the culprit was an update to AVG. To get in game, I have to temporarily disable AVG. I will add the launcher to the list of exceptions and see if that works as well.

I had this problem yesterday and the culprit was an update to AVG. To get in game, I have to temporarily disable AVG. I will add the launcher to the list of exceptions and see if that works as well.

Great!. This worked

i dont know how to quote

On 5/2/2016 at 11:39 PM, Cymoril said:

How did you temp disable AVG and how do you restore it?

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of disabling it, you could do something WAY easier and 100% effective so that AVG doesn't do it again. I just tried this and it worked perfectly.

Step 1: Go on AVG and click "Options"

Step 2: Go to Advanced Settings

Step 3: Find the "Exceptions" tab

Step 4: Locate the NCSOFT file

Apply settings and you're done. Now AVG can't mess with B&S.

Archived