Best gem setup end game

Ambition

Hello guys yet another thread from mr ambitionz, since i didnt get a final answer in another topic about a different matter, i want to ask it here.

Which gem setup is the best? is it different for each class? this is the setup i had in mind for Warlock when it comes out.

Diamond +25 AD

Green 450 hp overtime when blocking

Red +300 Additional dmg triggers on attack

Cyan(orwhatever) 3 sec immune +90 crit on evasion

also the Purple one that drains hp each time you crit isnt too bad either i guess?  help a mmo noob out will ya lads, i have *cricket*ed up too much gold already thusfar. :p

the most expensive ones go for over 40 gold each so if you don't mind i rather not just try out to see what i ''like' since im not exactly swimming in a gold pool, also my question is which gems are the best, so thanks for the input. 

I personally think the amethyst (purple one) is a must... i would choose this path 

Diamond - more power attack
Amethyst - Drain Life (there is also one with insta recovery but i never had it so i dont know how it works exactly sorry there)
Ruby - more damage
Yellow - if im not wrong is the one with more damage if the enemy is stunned or cc'ed 

PS: i always forgot the name of the yellow gem xD

Correct me if im wrong :P

22 minutes ago, Ambition said:

the most expensive ones go for over 40 gold each so if you don't mind i rather not just try out to see what i ''like' since im not exactly swimming in a gold pool, also my question is which gems are the best, so thanks for the input. 

ok well I googled your question and found an answer in about 8 seconds. And when I said to use what you like, I meant based off of tooltips. You don't need to buy something to read the tooltip. Obviously my point in this is "best" is a matter of opinion so people could have different idea's of whats best. Oh well

"Best 4 currently are.

Purple gem (Life leech)
Diamond (MUST have +attack, no other prefix is worth it.)
Red (+ X dmg)
Yellow (+ X dmg on CC)

No, it doesn't matter your class, ALL classes want these. "

Archived