From OK to HELLA FUN

ZeroCore

Heya everyone, i just made a KFM master today and i really like it (FM is my main) but after i got my hongmoon weapon to lvl 10 it got really boring, like FMB>2>2>2= most monsters dead... so i thought the weapon is too damn strong for now, but i wanted to train the skill chains and stuff (AND have fun while fighting mobs) so i was thinking what to do, and then O.O in my inventory is still the training weapon you get from the beginning....now this game got a LOT better xD so, now as a lvl 15 im still killing monsters with the basic weapon and wut the game got more challanging and fun (oke i still nuke bosses with the Hongmoon weapon since, you know, chiping away 32k HP with 20-25 hits is little bit annoying)

Some of  you guys should really try this out :D

18 minutes ago, ZeroCore said:

Heya everyone, i just made a KFM master today and i really like it (FM is my main) but after i got my hongmoon weapon to lvl 10 it got really boring, like FMB>2>2>2= most monsters dead... so i thought the weapon is too damn strong for now, but i wanted to train the skill chains and stuff (AND have fun while fighting mobs) so i was thinking what to do, and then O.O in my inventory is still the training weapon you get from the beginning....now this game got a LOT better xD so, now as a lvl 15 im still killing monsters with the basic weapon and wut the game got more challanging and fun (oke i still nuke bosses with the Hongmoon weapon since, you know, chiping away 32k HP with 20-25 hits is little bit annoying)

Some of  you guys should really try this out :D

Whats a kfm?!

Archived