Jerk Moves Gonna Get You Killed

Minamikaome

Well, sounds like you're raging for being killed while wearing faction outfit. In open world PvP, there's no fairness, only opportunity. Maybe taking off your faction outfit when you are doing and turning quest ? 

The moment you wear faction outfit, you flagged yourself as able to be killed, so you only have yourself to be blamed.

Honestly I try not to be jerk in PvP, but when jerks being jerks make more jerks ;p. When I do PvP quest some jerk gank's me on a mob with me only having half HP, o you know hell is going pay for that one. I'm ganking everyone until I feel better and then I will be nice again.

Hey, well aware of what the outfit means and if out in the field where enemies are gonna attack, go ahead. But think about it, if you were just returning from a hard quest and just wanna get the reward so you can maybe get some sleep, the last thing you want is some idiot  bothering you in the middle of it.

1 hour ago, Minamikaome said:

Hey, well aware of what the outfit means and if out in the field where enemies are gonna attack, go ahead. But think about it, if you were just returning from a hard quest and just wanna get the reward so you can maybe get some sleep, the last thing you want is some idiot  bothering you in the middle of it.

take off the outfit and switching channel ? Quite sure at lvl 11, you have no faction-related quest require you to have the outfit on, so you're still responsible for wearing faction outfit when you return. Jerks are everywhere, and unless the lvl gap between you guys are 5 and above, I can't give you my sympathy. My advice, unless you want to pvp, don't wear faction outfit when doing quest. 

Archived