The Blade and Soul Facebook Group

Sarumonin

I know there is already a lot of people from the community in the Blade and Soul Facebook group we made, however we would like to welcome those whom do not know about it to join and come on over for some cool interaction and upcoming events!

The link to the Facebook group is: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BladeAndSoulNorthAmerica/

Everyone is welcome! :)

5 minutes ago, Midian said:

Yes!

Great group of people, fun memes and lots of amazing experiences. Come and join the other Blade and Soul peeps! :D :D :D

I could not agree more. I've been in this group for a few months and the admins are always on top of things and helping you out. Great stuff. 

10 minutes ago, Midian said:

Yes!

Great group of people, fun memes and lots of amazing experiences. Come and join the other Blade and Soul peeps! :D :D :D

4 minutes ago, ChaosInside said:

I could not agree more. I've been in this group for a few months and the admins are always on top of things and helping you out. Great stuff. 

Thanks guys. Those of us who take care of the group try our best. We made a new group for the Poharan server so that should be even more fun, but its relatively new. So we shall see how it gets going. I have some cool contests I want to start up, personally. 

Archived