GAME CRASHED, me and friend cannot log in?

Dalapie

1 hour ago, Pethalicious said:

Either disable razer services (didn't work for me, but it did for others) or use file repair(which rarely works)

Right now I'm reinstalling to see if that works, and I've also uninstalled all razer software for extra measure. If this doesn't work, idk what I'm gonna do. I paid money for the beta testing, which worked fine, I didn't crash once. Now that the game is released for everyone, I have crashed 52 times since the last patch, whether it be at startup or just walking around in game.

I have only been able to connect once in the last 4 days, and not at all in the past 24 hours and tech support wont respond or acknowledge my tickets.

I dont use any RAZR components or software.  I've uninstalled BnS and reinstalled. I've file repaired.  Deleted \bin and Gamegaurd folders to repair, etc....

Trust me, nothing works. If it does, it'll only be temporary.  This is a major issue that even ncsoft can't fix.  They need to bring in the koreans to clean up this mess or many of us will never get to play this game beyond the first week.

56 minutes ago, Orken said:

This is the B&S technical support when you ask they for what to do: I do it and still not working, maybe helps for you...

Hello,

We apologize for the recent crash and disconnection issues you experienced after the maintenance. Rest assured we are working hard on a fix for these issues.

In the meantime, you can try the suggested workaround posted in our knowledge base article about the recent crash and disconnection issues while using Razer peripherals:
https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563

If the work-around above doesn’t work, you can also try uninstalling your Razer software and restarting your PC as a temporary solution. Our team is currently working closely with Razer on a solution for these issues.

In addition, you can also check out to the following forum thread for potential fixes: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/162803-new-patch-supportfix-thread/?page=1

Unfortunately, outside of the above mentioned work-arounds, there is nothing more we can recommend at this point. Please keep an eye on our website and forums for future updates.

We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Brandon
NCSOFT Support Team

LOL i got that response on TWO separate tickets I opened from two separate support team staff.

There are no real people working there, they are all bots and these are computer generated generic responses.  Trust me.

23 hours ago, Orken said:

This is the B&S technical support when you ask they for what to do: I do it and still not working, maybe helps for you...

Hello,

We apologize for the recent crash and disconnection issues you experienced after the maintenance. Rest assured we are working hard on a fix for these issues.

In the meantime, you can try the suggested workaround posted in our knowledge base article about the recent crash and disconnection issues while using Razer peripherals:
https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563

If the work-around above doesn’t work, you can also try uninstalling your Razer software and restarting your PC as a temporary solution. Our team is currently working closely with Razer on a solution for these issues.

In addition, you can also check out to the following forum thread for potential fixes: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/162803-new-patch-supportfix-thread/?page=1

Unfortunately, outside of the above mentioned work-arounds, there is nothing more we can recommend at this point. Please keep an eye on our website and forums for future updates.

We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Brandon
NCSOFT Support Team

yeah i understand your working on this but this is the kind of stuff you have test servers for and people from the regions around the world to test on those servers for you so you can see what will happen with an update before you implement it on the general public.

Archived