Summoner weird skill... possibly hack?

BigBoomBoom

I just had a fight with a gold summoner, fairly easy until 2nd round he used this weird skill. There is absolutely ZERO status effect, yet my character can only move in one and one direction. No matter if I press left, right, forward, backward, she only moves in one direction and get stuck at the arena corner. Heck, even if I turn my camera around (BnS camera mode), she's still going toward the exact opposite direction of camera. Needless to say, free kill for the summoner. I tried use remove root, fury etc, nothing works. Also like I mentioned before, no status effect icon anywhere.

Sounds like a bug or hack to me to be fair, but hey the patch problem is still going on as i am talking with someone on mail and i am starting to get pist off :/ and that is never good -.- * also why the hell should we download a program called HijackThis * This i got this from a Support if any wanted to ask lol oO

Support is useless, I had problem with client update and support keep telling me to update the client to latest version (if I could I wouldn't ask for support)... then tell me to check my ping... then tell me it's the ISP.

Meanwhile I found a workaround and tada, client updated.

Well support is there just to be.. I have the bug with the skill icons and still didnt find  a way to fix it. When i sent a ticket they said they will look at it and after 1 day ticket udate status as solved.. And when i ask again i got this answer: 

"I suggest communicating with your fellow players to know if you really are encountering a bug. You may just be missing something to be able to do what you intend to.

Please be reminded that we cannot provide walkthrough for our players since discovery is part of playing the game"

Thats the bug that even after 3 reinstall and 5 repairt never get fixed but i guess it's my job to discover it as long it  "parts" of the game..

zpsJWwy.jpg

support are fairly dire tbh

over 24 hours I havent been able to play my summoner as the game crashed moving from act 1 to act 2 quests and their latest reply to fix it? do file repair on launcher

despite advising I can log in, client working fine, I can create other chars and play perfectly well on them just not the summoner which DC'd in transition so it is quite simply a database bug (probably region not attached to char due to DC in transition) yet they still keep sayin reapir file, run hijackthis and dxdiag etc...

not sure they actually have a clue what they are doing

36 minutes ago, oOnyXo said:

support are fairly dire tbh

over 24 hours I havent been able to play my summoner as the game crashed moving from act 1 to act 2 quests and their latest reply to fix it? do file repair on launcher

despite advising I can log in, client working fine, I can create other chars and play perfectly well on them just not the summoner which DC'd in transition so it is quite simply a database bug (probably region not attached to char due to DC in transition) yet they still keep sayin reapir file, run hijackthis and dxdiag etc...

not sure they actually have a clue what they are doing

Well NcSost is know for her awfull costumer service among games companies.. And keep proving that each day 

Archived