Glitch or scripts?

Zerachiel

So I'm trying to figure out if this is a glitch or if this is one really advanced PVP script. 

Entering a match I get a level 16 FM, i'm a lvl 31 BD. With in seconds of the match starting my mouse completely stops working, I can't rotate my camera to target her, or use any skills that require the mouse. I try my laptops track pad thinking my mouse is on the fritz.. same thing, can't rotate my camera or use any skills associated with the pad. On top of all of that i'm freezing constantly and random windows start to pop up all over my screen, I can't rotate or see anything because I now have 9 different windows open on my screen that just randomly popped up. 

Naturally I lost the match, can't win when you can't target. Minute we got out of the match everything worked fine as if nothing was wrong. 2nd round... was nearly identical to the first. Mouse completely froze as did track pad, no skills and window clogging up my screen. 

I know you can make scripts to lag an area up and make someone un-targetable. Delt with it way to many times during castle sieges in L2. Was this though just some freak horrible glitch or what?

sounds funky but im not sure it would be done on behalf of your opponent. Im no expert but unless they have already hacked your computer there is no way for them to send/cut off commands from your mouse/keyboard. sure they could create server lag or something that effects the server but it would be very hard for them to do something to effect your local pc/laptop

23 minutes ago, Trdbzg said:

sounds funky but im not sure it would be done on behalf of your opponent. Im no expert but unless they have already hacked your computer there is no way for them to send/cut off commands from your mouse/keyboard. sure they could create server lag or something that effects the server but it would be very hard for them to do something to effect your local pc/laptop

That's why i'm confused as hell, because it was only in that pvp with that FM. Granted I had a scripted Assassin right before hand as well (this one was obvious scripted) But I was having no issues with my mouse prior or after that match, and as I said it worked fine between the matches and went back to being Fed up. 

Also I know you can't move at all while frozen, so unless a FM can keep you frozen constantly through a match it wouldn't have mattered because it was constantly during the match it was like this. 

I'm not sure with the pop ups you were experiencing but when I was sparing my friend who roles FM I had this same problem. I know my friend is legit but I could not target him or turn my character. My character was stuck facing towards me as the player and I could not get him to turn back around until I was dead. It is not only when frozen but I do think that something is wrong with the freeze skill. Every time I experienced these issues it seemed to start after being frozen and would not go away until the match had ended. I will do some testing with him when he is on later.

You are new to game, isnt? Its normal. Force masters can freeze you which will not allow you to move OR turn camera. Thats completely normal,play bit more and learn more about game. If it would be some other class then yes, it could be glitch or script,but in this case its all good. 

Archived