Ban lifting ETA?

IGotBannedKappa

8 minutes ago, IGotBannedKappa said:

For those who have been wrongfully banned and unbanned later, how long did it usually take? I submitted a ticket almost 24 hours ago and I haven't even received a single response. Great way to start the weekend.

Hey there, sometimes it can take up to 48 hours or more for our team to get back to you due to the high volume of tickets we're currently experiencing. Please also refrain from submitting multiple tickets or multiple emails as each time you do so will put you in the back of the queue.

Thanks for your patience!

5 hours ago, Yaviey said:

Hey there, sometimes it can take up to 48 hours or more for our team to get back to you due to the high volume of tickets we're currently experiencing. Please also refrain from submitting multiple tickets or multiple emails as each time you do so will put you in the back of the queue.

HI YAVIEY! My account was banned again? And yesterday my character has been banned the same time as today? What's happening? They unbanned me around 9:00 am then i got banned again? hmmmmm

15 hours ago, Yaviey said:

Yea I got a response (from someone in Lineage 2 I'm assuming since that's what was in the title of my reply...), and they said it was from the use of third party programs, which I am assuming is WTFast. I emailed them again, this time just directly from my accounts email ,not a ticket.

Hopefully that makes any kind of difference, if not, I need to know what channels I need to go through to get this rectified.

I really hope that it will work out for you (unless you are actually guilty, which I assume you are not). You need to pressure them until they unban you. They might tell you that you should not write anymore as they will just ignore you (happened before, many times) but just keep going. You need to actually make them investigate. If they say that they investigated, thats a lie. Just pressure them further.

Archived