How do i get better?

Pumphalo

I love the blade master, I just love everything about them. I love swords, they remind me of samurais, and I just love how the work. In pvp it's hard for me to beat a lot of the classes sometimes. For a destroyer it is almost impossible to win, and it is a lot harder than it should be for a kfm, summoner, and force master sometimes. What do I need to do, work on or change to get better at being a pvp Blade Master.

Spar and get your ass kicked by better players. Experience is core in a game with a learning curve as exponentially high as this one. Also check out some videos if you can find any about your class, match ups, and even watching stuff on other classes if you really wanna try hard and understand.

Hmm test and find out what skills can stop our spin (if you're like BM then your Z might be able to). After 4-5 spins we're out of Focus. Your grab hold thingy can break through our spins I believe and even gets us mid stun jump (our 1). Our spin has a .5 second window to Parry and we're immune to only stun daze and knockback (so knock downs are your friend). Red cyclone = immune to cc so just run from it. If you're out of range we will most like throw our Z boomerang thingy and pull you to us so spin to block that. If you see red or blue around us, avoid us and/or cc us as that's our Fury. We're immune for 1 second (red) or 5 hits/cc attempt (Persistence) and Fury lasts 6 seconds while Persistence lasts 5.

That's all I can think of atm but hope it helps a bit.

Archived