Possible to turn down other players spell effects?

Bruce Lee

Under Settings > Graphics > Advance Settings

There's a "Personal SFX Quality" slider and a "SFX Quality for Others" slider. Turn the one for others down. Also a tip in case you didn't know, pressing CTRL + F turns all the other players around you invisible (with floating names still there). That might help you a bit.

5 minutes ago, Radian said:

Under Settings > Graphics > Advance Settings

There's a "Personal SFX Quality" slider and a "SFX Quality for Others" slider. Turn the one for others down. Also a tip in case you didn't know, pressing CTRL + F turns all the other players around you invisible (with floating names still there). That might help you a bit.

yeah i have sfx turned down and CTRL+f used.

980ti and 4790k and 16GB and dropping to 20fps in 6mans...

• 2 months later...

4mans forces u to look at boss animations to predict his attacks without telegraph animations on ground. All those flashy spell effects work exactly against you. Even if Ctrl+F would solve problem (it does not) it should be last resort solution for mass battles and not for 4/6 man dungeons. Awareness of position of other players is also important.

I know we are not going to make NCSOFT to change their flashy animations, which they are so proud of. ( i would not miss them at all btw) However I would appreciate to have option to disable spell effects to see smaller bosses properly.

3 hours ago, Miryle said:

sadly u cant turn of other players effects, u just can reduce them to 1 in settings but even with ctrl + f u will see the effects on the mobs/bosses just not player casting the skills/spells

Yes , exactly thats my problem. Last time i had 2 warlocks in group. Could not even see boss. My eyeeees...

I already did a post this any moderator or some GM told me anything just moved the post to Player to player support ... I know this was not so I play well with this option off and now I can hardly play fps drop me a lot

Archived