Dungeon Loot Bidding?!

DarkEvilHatred

So I just ran my first dungeon a minute ago and just had to come to the forums to make a post and ask one question...

Are all the items that drop in the dungeon won by bidding?! If so, I just lost a lot of love for the game and might regret buying NCoin.

Please tell me this isn't the case. This is the worst loot system ever encountered!!!

The party leader can select other loot styles, bid is just the default.

In case that precious post wasn't clear... The proceeds from the sale are split and distributed to the other members of the group. Its sort of automatic GKP.

At least, when you are "screwed" over by it, you'll get paid 1/5th of the winning bid (assuming 6 man party and the 5 non-winning party members didn't run through the portal yet)

It is a reliable source of income in the late 30's though until you get to moonwater for running temple of the exiles for outfit rolls.

19 hours ago, DabMarley said:

Yes that is the loot system. Yes it is terrible. Yes you will get *cricket*ed by it at least 50% of the time. 

Best loot system ever made. Need > Greed is just luck and worst case scenario youll get nothing from doing dungeon. And quess what you guys who dont like bidding then dont bid youll get rng loot reward FOR FREE after dungeon run ends which contains every loot from loottable. So everyside wins

Archived