Hiding quests from quest log

Morrik

I recently got this quest to join the World Martial Arts Tournament, which I don't want to do. I can abandon the quest just fine, but then it simply adds it back to my quest log as one of those "Click to activate" quests, and I can't hide it from view. The best I can do is collapse the entire quest log to stop this quest from repeatedly flashing in the corner of my eye.

Please add the option to hide/ignore quests in the quest log!

Fc77Ih7.png

The option to hide quests already exists in the game. It's in settings under game interface tab as "sort quest log by distance". When you uncheck that box you can then open up your quest journal and unselect quests you don't want to see.

6 hours ago, Teisho said:

The option to hide quests already exists in the game. It's in settings under game interface tab as "sort quest log by distance". When you uncheck that box you can then open up your quest journal and unselect quests you don't want to see.

That's all well and good for the quests you have accepted that aren't story quests, but it does nothing for a daily that you don't want and can't accept even if you wanted to because you already did your full 40 daily quests. There is no option to disable the stupid thing from flashing constantly telling you to accept it, regardless of your ability to accept or lack thereof.

Archived