press ctrl+alt+delete and pick task manager

*service

*open service

*razer chroma SDK 

and turn it off/disable it

WHILE IN GAME...works for me tho..i start hitting 112 FPS

you just need to bypass gameguard and then u can disable the chroma 

just a fyi:

We have been able to identify the issue that is causing the game client to crash upon attempting to log in. If you are using a Chroma Keyboard, running Razer Synapse, or Razer Chroma SDK Core Components software, you will need to modify the ClientConfiguration.xml file.

• To do this, first navigate to “MyDocuments\BnS\NCWEST”
  • Once in the NCWEST folder you should see the ClientConfiguration
  • Right click the ClientConfiguration file and select Edit
  • After selecting Edit you need to locate the following line <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/>
  • Change the value from Y to N and then Save and Close.

sourece: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563

not exactly the same thing but might be related.

just wait for the game guard to load play the game..when ur in the game..do my trick...i havent crash or anything..and my fps now hit 110 in town 60 in boss fight.

if ur using razer synapse..then YES. because its working for me,..

and for some reason when i dont do this trick .. my game is lagging like delay skills and stuff like that...and if i do,. all clean...no problem

i hope it helps tho...after u play the game. make sure to just turn it back on...and do the same thing all over again

1 hour ago, OPflex said:

explain how the *cricket* we "Bypass gameguard" and is this at all going to work for those of us who crash on login?????

5 minutes ago, KlaudNine said:

5 minutes ago, KlaudNine said:

just wait for the game guard to load play the game..when ur in the game..do my trick...i havent crash or anything..and my fps now hit 110 in town 60 in boss fight.

if ur using razer synapse..then YES. because its working for me,..

and for some reason when i dont do this trick .. my game is lagging like delay skills and stuff like that...and if i do,. all clean...no problem

i hope it helps tho...after u play the game. make sure to just turn it back on...and do the same thing all over again

What trick?

Archived