My game got a crash after the update.

thekA

I have uninstalled all my razer programs. I have turned all ALL my running apps. I have checked the box to disable chroma keyboard. I dont know what else to do. It doesnt

make sense. This was happening to me 3 days ago. I got it fixed by disabling all my running apps and uninstalling razer apps. I played fine for 3 days and now im back to this same error. So frustrating

Same crap.  Uninstall all razer shits and was working last night by setting the use-chroma-keyboard to 'n' in the config.  After the update, nothing works; always crash after the BNS local regardless I set that config to 'y' or 'n'.  NO one fro NCSoft come out and give us a word as whether they are looking into the issue or not?  Just coming out a say you guy know and working on this issue help alot you know.

2 hours ago, Napalmsture said:

Okay the update *cricket*ed up alot of things.. i got it to work now tho.. i dont know about you guys but i have a razer headset with the program razer synapse.. thats what made me not be able to log in.. i uninstalled it so now my headset doesnt work.. but im able  to play the game now... Also.. this link might work to get it back working if you are using any Razer equipment.. https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/43bm0l/crash_fix_bnserrorreport_how_to_stepbystep/

Edit: Did the guide step by step and it works for me now, hope it will help you aswell!

Thanks mate.  I follow exactly that and it resolves my problem.  

Hi all, sorry this has been so frustrating for many of you. We are working directly with Razer to try to resolve the crashes associated with our game and their hardware/software. If uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't work, in addition to disabling any 3rd party programs you have running, please be sure to put in a Support Ticket so that we can try to help you.

this is fuucking ridiculous !! i rifuse to uninstall me software because in 2016 some 1 cant make a game for all the mouse.Is just so dam stupid,all the version in the world dont have this problem,ofc the EU have it.

I am very sure is because of that stupid GameGuard

I am having the same issues been in ticket support for the last 12 hours. The game was working and running fine before the patch with razor synapse running.

I am glad I found this forum  though before I went batshit crazy thinking I was the only one lol.

Haha, i solved a problem and now a wild problem appeared again.. Now my game doesnt run smooth like before the update and keeps crashing after a while.. Cant even finish darkglimpse before it crashes.. Really frustrating.. No point in playing when its like this..

Alrighty folks. So I have had the same issue since the last patch. I have literally done every single possible thing to stop this razer mess from crashing my computer. 

After about 4 hours of tampering with all this s*** I decided to just start from the beginning, I reinstalled the game, got the same error. I was like, what if I go to control panel and uninstall razer synapse and the Razer SDK. Worked! :3

Give that a try if you just can't think of anything else to do. Worked for me.

Edit- Btw, I own a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard(Chroma), Razer Naga Epic (Chroma), and the Razer Firefly.

Edited 3 hours ago by CaptainMarrow

Archived