My game got a crash after the update.

thekA

Same, crashes before the main client launches.

An error has occurred in your Blade  Soul client.

An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed Blade & Soul client, your hardware configuration the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors.

Edit: This is after disabling razer chroma in the .xml config file.

I got a error that crashed my game and wont start back up. The current error msg i get when i try to get into the game now  is "The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(409). It was working perfectly fine before this patch. SMH

I got a error that crashed my game and wont start back up. The current error msg i get when i try to get into the game now  is "The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(409). It was working perfectly fine before this patch. SMH

With that error i think you jsut have to go to task manager and shut off the "blade and soul" thingy, or restart your pc.. but some cant even get into the game.. not sure if its like that for evereyone or just a few..

13 minutes ago, Napalmsture said:

I got the same thing.. so no help from me D:

My game starts loading.. and before it opens i get a crash report. My free day of work is all ruined QQ

ive wrote two forum posts of this all of which has had many replies but yet i am still to find a fix for this and my ticket from over 4-5 hours ago still has yet to be replied to. im getting this issue too i deleted the game reinstalled it did all the popular tips like configuring the file in documents restarting computer NOTHING works... dont have razer installed either so that ones a no go also. i give up with nc soft ive fully deleted the game now and moving to a more reliable online mmorpg/company

ive wrote two forum posts of this all of which has had many replies but yet i am still to find a fix for this and my ticket from over 4-5 hours ago still has yet to be replied to. im getting this issue too i deleted the game reinstalled it did all the popular tips like configuring the file in documents restarting computer NOTHING works... dont have razer installed either so that ones a no go also. i give up with nc soft ive fully deleted the game now and moving to a more reliable online mmorpg/company

I Understand your frustration man, but keep in mind that its a new released game in eu and NA, ofc its gonna have some issues.. but if it continues like this for much longer, ill do the same

Mine  crashes either after like being 5 mins in game and when it does work it crashes after an hour or so. I think I've lost like a total of 19 hours premium already due to maintenances and such (I'm talking about hours I could play, not in general).

11 minutes ago, Napalmsture said:

I Understand your frustration man, but keep in mind that its a new released game in eu and NA, ofc its gonna have some issues.. but if it continues like this for much longer, ill do the same

it is newly released oin EU and NA but keep in mind the game itself is not new its been out for years in korea the only difference is language translation and a redirection of servers.... so its very concerning that it has this many troubles ncsoft are unreliable and dont value their customers let alone PAYING customers. I played wildstar before that was ever F2P and always had issues. The problem is with the company not whether a game is new or not.

it is newly released oin EU and NA but keep in mind the game itself is not new its been out for years in korea the only difference is language translation and a redirection of servers.... so its very concerning that it has this many troubles ncsoft are unreliable and dont value their customers let alone PAYING customers. I played wildstar before that was ever F2P and always had issues. The problem is with the company not whether a game is new or not.

i know its been out in korea, but server issues doesnt matter wheter its been out somewhere else.. but yes you are probably right. i didnt play wildstar so maybe ill understand what you mean soon :)

Mine  crashes either after like being 5 mins in game and when it does work it crashes after an hour or so. I think I've lost like a total of 19 hours premium already due to maintenances and such (I'm talking about hours I could play, not in general).

Damn, that must suck :/ i feel you man

good news everyone!  reinstalling worked.

to reiterate - the error i was getting was "server under maintenance" after trying to log in.  your mileage may vary

didnt work for me, cant even sucessfully uninstall everything.. still got the same thing..

Anyone else still having the problem?

Okay the update *cricket*ed up alot of things.. i got it to work now tho.. i dont know about you guys but i have a razer headset with the program razer synapse.. thats what made me not be able to log in.. i uninstalled it so now my headset doesnt work.. but im able  to play the game now... Also.. this link might work to get it back working if you are using any Razer equipment.. https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/43bm0l/crash_fix_bnserrorreport_how_to_stepbystep/

Edit: Did the guide step by step and it works for me now, hope it will help you aswell!

Archived