Class Selection

Aigan

So yeah, This is one of the hardest decision to make in playing MMORPGs, with limited character slots (which makes sense really, but doesn't matter). I've been playing assassin for a while now but not really style of playing. I know assassins are kind of strong. so I've been doing pros and cons. Assassin and FM are out.  I've been thinking about Destroyer, BM and BD. My game style is kind of straight forward. So any suggestions? for those who at least tried them 3. :)

If by straight forward you mean charge in, pick up the enemy, and punch him in the head, you should play Destroyer. 

Blade master is the most timing based of the three. If you want to tank with the class, you'll have to get timing and enemy attack patterns down. I personally main BM but am not too great with it.

another straight forward type, i see

tell me this: when some sword flipping dandy is waving his tin foil slice around in your face, would you respond by kicking him over with one mighty blow, picking him up by his throat, swinging him around your head a few times and then slam dunking him into the ground?

if yes, roll destroyer.

sources: i am a destroyer.

Like Nimble said... Destroyer. I like mine better each day. Last night, I learned the art of Pile Driver. That is freaking cool. Plus when you smack them in the head, it heals you. But yea... the destroyer, you rush in and it stuns the mob, you then grab it. From the Grab, you can do several things. I am only 22, so there may be more to come... but with the grab, you can smack them in the head, then you can Slam them to the ground (which is good if you are fighting more than 1 mob), or you can headbutt them (great damage), or yo ucan toss them up in the air, and while they're in the air, you hit the F key, and your character will jump up in the air and land on the mob, and spin down real quick into the ground for a Pile Driver!!

So my rotation is generally. This: 1 (rush and stun). F (grab), Hold F (to smack them in the head) for about 8-9 smacks, and then either X (headbutt) or 4 then F (toss up and pile driver) or Z (slam).

Now Grab doesn't work the same for every mob. For bigger mobs, you can only grab them, and then Z, slam them. When you slam them, if they're not already dead, then they are stunned enough for you to RMB them to death.

Archived