Kung Fu masters.

Rane

Since the salt in the last thread where I attempt to give them props for being a very strong class, I realize that most of the salt is because people think this is the hardest thing on the planet to do? I use more rhythm and technique stroking my *cricket* every morning. So please, stop acting like your class is hard mode. Its the same as the rest of ours, and its a REALLY REALLY good pvp class at the moment. (My 2nd favorite)

KFM iframes are less reliable than other classes. Take for example a LBD and Destroyer. They spin all the *cricket* time and resist a ton because of it. Now of course this can be countered, but when people don't understand classes they're just going to get "resist, resist, resist" over n over. 

KFM on the other hand has to spec for Q and E iframes and has to be right next to the target to even activate those iframes

Also KFM has basically NO DAMAGE when the target isn't stunned or dazed. Like 100% of dmg comes from 3RF or other shin kick combos. Meanwhile every other class just spams buttons and is able to at least do some damage. 

4 hours ago, Rane said:

2. Kung Fu Mista' (Srsly fk you to anyone who plays this class, and a bigger fk you to anyone who told them to use macros)

Reasons.

Blade Master and Karate master(Lets be real he's not doing kung fu or anything that looks relative to it)

Both of these classes have defense utility and combo ability to seriously wreck any other class when played properly. The "Pros" know how it feels to fight a good blade master. While there are some restrictions (mainly ones that stop scrubs from using these classes effectively. They are by far the most dangerous, and most forgiving classes in this game, they are also the EASIEST classes to dish out huge unescapable damage combos with.)

This is your idea of giving props to KFM?

Archived