emberstomp and other destro skills

Dallynrae

so i just noticed that emberstomp has a tier where it heals and make party members resist stun, dazzle, nockback, etc i want to know in wich situation this mastery has to be used... also i saw that destroyer kick could also be mastered to generate aggro how good is that in a party play? im lvl 40 now and i expect to get to 45 in the coming days. and as i saw so much Q__Q on the forums and ppl saying such as "synergy is needed" and the servers are down i would like to discuss a bit while it gets up again

dont know but i didnt have to use emberstomp at all since summoners and FM can give u enough support tbh

for the aggro buff on ur kick i find it quite useful when u actually want ur ranged to not have aggro all the time. 

When u use it and then pop ur fury dmg buff u should most certainly have aggro after that.

But imo thats not the most important part as Destroyer.

What i look for the most while fighting a boss is oportunities to grab the boss as often as possible and i'd say thats the most important part about playing a destro in a grp.

So look at the boss bar and watch out for the CC bars and stun the boss when they arent greyed out anymore and grab him after that. 

Whats most important then is that u have the talent which grants people additional focus  while attacking an enemy u grabbed(without that its pointless imo)

Another thing i noticed is that the red spin skilled to the stun is quite useful for clearing out any number of trash mobs.

I just go ahead pull everything hide behind a corner and then start to spin after 1-2 sec every monster is stunned and u also do a shit ton of dmg

thanks a lot for your answer. another question i have is why last bosses tend to gray out their stun bars for so much time... and is there a way to de-gray it? the devourer on the first encounter after second phase gets grayed and it frustrated me a lot. i supose with some bosses is kinda like: wait for it..... STUN NOW. also i was not using that grab mastery i'll do for now on. sharing information and helping understand your class is always nice

Archived