FM Soloing

Whyte

pretty nice, i must try that when i hit 45 and have some decent equips, atm i'm 43 and i'm hardly hurting the lvl 45 mobs in dungeons lol 

also, nice chat you have there ! i'm from hao district but faction/party is only bots talking xD and in lower levels region also

7 hours ago, mayuri said:

pretty nice, i must try that when i hit 45 and have some decent equips, atm i'm 43 and i'm hardly hurting the lvl 45 mobs in dungeons lol 

also, nice chat you have there ! i'm from hao district but faction/party is only bots talking xD and in lower levels region also

I was wondering what those messages were, do they really have bots that run brightstone? i guess it makes sense since it can potentially yield a ton of gold.

brightstone ? maybe, i dont know xD i do know there were some bots in the lower level dungeons like level 20ish not sure about dungeons like brightstone, 

but what i meant was goldspammers in the faction chat.. on hao district its full with them you cannot even use faction chat because everything you type is spammed away instantly by them goldsellers

8 minutes ago, mayuri said:

brightstone ? maybe, i dont know xD i do know there were some bots in the lower level dungeons like level 20ish not sure about dungeons like brightstone, 

but what i meant was goldspammers in the faction chat.. on hao district its full with them you cannot even use faction chat because everything you type is spammed away instantly by them goldsellers

Ya i try to block as many as i can but its hard to keep up >.<

I should have recorded that fight actually cause its harder than the final boss IMO. You need extremely high damage output and I would recommend the highest crit heal Amethyst you can get (I only used an 80 heal one).

You start the fight by immediately nuking one of the front adds and dropping your Shield. Move on to the next one, then Q or E through the boss to I frame one of his upcoming spells, then use both V and Tab to immune for as long as possible. Then attempt to do more damage on 1 add while using the Q or E you didnt use to pass through the boss to iFrame another one of his attacks. After this you need to reapply the Shield and burn down the remaining adds. Then you need to nuke the boss, hard. When the assasins spawn at 66% and 33% you need to just cc the first one with grip and 3. It's a complete damage race and there's a good chance you will not have the right Soul shield setup to complete it or a strong enough gem / weapon setup to deal the required damage. 

Good luck!

If you want to solo IMO the ice build is the best - it has the same damage as fire and you pretty much NEVER run out of focus - you have the mobs constantly frozen/chilled your frosty spells can heal all in all its alot better to solo with.

2 hours ago, CptTeemo said:

If you want to solo IMO the ice build is the best - it has the same damage as fire and you pretty much NEVER run out of focus - you have the mobs constantly frozen/chilled your frosty spells can heal all in all its alot better to solo with.

Fire is the best PVE dps in the game and provides the needed burst dps to handle what I'm trying to solo. Burn build is simply superior when played properly and all cooldowns are used correctly. 

2 hours ago, Trufio said:

Ok i'll try this thx for the tips!! I have my Awekened siren atm, but the 70% recovery not working, i think ill have to wait to solo.

I'm only using True Profane, it's more about my Soul Shield setup and I would say the Amethyst combination which makes the biggest difference. 

Archived