KFM 1800+

Ari-Shadow

KFM dmg is very high as soon you master 3rf.

SIN however is your worst matchup you will allways have a very hard time beating them, your only bets are rng  since sin has a 50% evade in stealth. You can only try to hit things like your 3 where the SIN "should" be an hope he dos not evade.

SM however is a very easy(Most like the matchup that favors KFM the most) matchup for you use your Q and E to get agility stacks from the cat, specc your tab escape to escape grappel so that the SM has a harder time locking you down. As soon he has his escape down lock him down and finish him with a clean 3rf combo.

Look at his replays you might learn alot there :http://www.twitch.tv/radeyzz/profile

3 hours ago, Nischana said:

KFM dmg is very high as soon you master 3rf.

SIN however is your worst matchup you will allways have a very hard time beating them, your only bets are rng  since sin has a 50% evade in stealth. You can only try to hit things like your 3 where the SIN "should" be an hope he dos not evade.

SM however is a very easy(Most like the matchup that favors KFM the most) matchup for you use your Q and E to get agility stacks from the cat, specc your tab escape to escape grappel so that the SM has a harder time locking you down. As soon he has his escape down lock him down and finish him with a clean 3rf combo.

Look at his replays you might learn alot there :http://www.twitch.tv/radeyzz/profile

F leg on 2 is hard to understand because we dont have dummy to train on.

so i'm a KFM in gold 1600+  
and for me sins is one of the most easy that i can beat , i do win 9/10 of the sins , how ? it's easy  you have to be carfull when they try to counter( their vanish) you just click RB to stun or Tab to take them down,   i finish almost all the sins at 90%+ of my life bar (with drain health damage also )

the only difficult class for KFM now is FM and it will be better with the next major patch when we will have the legendary hangmoon counter that allow us to not be immobilised for 1 sec after a counter

16 hours ago, ckn said:

so i'm a KFM in gold 1600+  
and for me sins is one of the most easy that i can beat , i do win 9/10 of the sins , how ? it's easy  you have to be carfull when they try to counter( their vanish) you just click RB to stun or Tab to take them down,   i finish almost all the sins at 90%+ of my life bar (with drain health damage also )

the only difficult class for KFM now is FM and it will be better with the next major patch when we will have the legendary hangmoon counter that allow us to not be immobilised for 1 sec after a counter

Lol is 1600 most class's suck. 2qit till you get to 1850+ assassin's wreck kfms.

2 hours ago, Ari-Shadow said:

Yea, i have 90% lose rate on sins 1800+.

And OMG why R3F is so slow....rip KFM.

Your R3F is slow cuz ur ping is high i think that is the problem when u want to make a combo or any combo.... this is how really looks a KFM Combo´s

21 minutes ago, Guinte said:

Your R3F is slow cuz ur ping is high i think that is the problem when u want to make a combo or any combo.... this is how really looks a KFM Combo´s

It is OLD skills, even i had x3 faster loops on pirate server.

Problem is - new skills.

Archived