Game launcher doesn't launch game :\

iad

The B&S launcher shows up, with the image of the pretty dark haired girl staring wistfully into my eyes, but when I input my email and password the launcher just closes. The game doesn't start.

When I try starting the game from the install file, I get a message telling me to use the launcher. :(

Anyone else have this problem?

similar, i cant even get that screen to appear.....was stuck at the inevitable 1b/s 99% download complete..I restarted my pc and launcher to then have an additional 10 mb to dl.......made it to 2.6 and back to 1b/s  (unheard of for god sakes!!!)

this is so bad and gives a real real bad impression to anyone even thinking of playing this game.

now the launcher wont even open LOLOL 1/10 ncsoft....1/10 sorry but this is horrendous and so amateur. I remember having nightmare issues with aion and tera launchers as well, what is the problem exactly ?? Every other game from any other company , located in any other country is smooth as silk...but anything related to ncsoft is a nightmare.

please step up your game and overhaul the launcher today ...it would be sad to see b&s dwindle in a short time, like tera and aion did....

ty

Hi there,

As a possible fix for your issue, please install the new NC Launcher

To install the NCSOFT Game Launcher, you can do so by downloading the installer from the link provided and save it to your

Desktop: http://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NC-Launcher/NC-LauncherSetup.exe

1.Right-click on the nc-launchersetup.exe and select Run as Administrator.

2.Follow the prompts to install the program.

Juuz

See if the launcher is still openned at your Task Manager.

If it is, just try endind its Task and try again, as I did here.

If the problem is before the launcher opening, there is probably a problem with your files. Something is not in the right place. I heard it has to do with the .exe file and the place the main folder is. If you have a friend who plays it, you should try verifying if your files are all in the same place.

• 2 years later...

Archived