Lost every game today

Vecejj

I haven't even had control of my character for 90% of the PvP I've played today, how as a FM do you deal with Assassins and Blade masters? it's incredibly boring just sat in CC the entire game, I've watched guides, adjusted skills, practised as much as possible but when you're sat in constant CC it's not only incredibly frustrating but boring too.

For bm's I pierce defence, cancel defence skills, get behind them so they can't block, skill into frost sheath + armour, any root / chill effects to peel but once caught in they're CC chain every X seconds all that effort you put in just flies out the window due to the damage you receive in that one chain.

As for Assassins I try to time the ability which causes them to appear behind you, manage to do it well but just like bm's once you get caught in the chain you have to just sit there and die until they disappear, reappear and do it all again.

I spec into the correct double wind skill slot e.g. grapple, knockback, daze etc. 

I've beaten Assassins before but it's always very close or I just get stomped, not beaten a BM ever, presume it's only me as a force master that struggles with Bm's? if there is any guides out there that any fellow Fm's use would be good to have a look, I already watch the insane Force master guy on youtube as well as other channels. 

Are you sure you are using your escape skills to their full effect? If you are sitting in CC so long I'm guessing you aren't using your escape skills quickly enough if at all. I have a Destro so I'm not sure how many you have as a FM. Also with some classes you have to learn which of your abilities to be careful using as it will proc some CC ability on their end. I'm new so not sure this will help much but its what ive learned so far. I'm at 30ish fights with a 1554 rating. Good luck.

Archived