things you like about the game!

YumiyaYuu

• The character customization options
  • The costumes. I hate outfits in GW2, but they're great here. I find myself not minding the inability to mix and match or even not being able to dye. Since the sets are unique in some way or another for each class and sex it works pretty well
  • The fact that certain words when you're using /say can trigger emotes
  • The combat. I've been into Vindictus for a while now and nothing touches it's combat when it comes to having to stay on target, but the hybrid lock on system of this game is great because you still have to position yourself correctly, time your combos and counters, avoid AoEs, etc. I'm having way more fun that I thought I would from the descriptions of combat in this game.
  • The story. It's generic in many ways, but the voice acting and the characters make it great. There are definitely things that you don't see coming. I do wish there were choices to change parts of it, but it's worth playing through more than once.
  • PvP. Skill based. Some classes have it easier than others, but no game will ever be perfectly balanced.
  • The environment. Soooooooo varied. The Lycan dens, the dungeons, the fallen city. The Poggles. Every area and location is really its own place. The writers and designers did an amazing job there.

I honestly feel like a lot of the complaints about the game are just to whine. There are zero games in existence without issues, even closed systems on consoles. Aside from the gold spammers this has been a great game to play.

Archived