Unplayable lag/Crashing

Nadred

I started playing the game last week, 21st, played three days without any problems. On the 24th. The moment I went to the next area, firestone canyon, yonkai command post further inside I was slammed with unbelievable lag. Best way to describe it is an email bomb. I checked to see if it was due to over population but thats when I discovered the constant crashing issue. When I tried to switch channels in order to find out if it was due to over population it gave me a loading screen which then gave me the  .(1000) (132, 10054) error during loading. I then retried to get into the game, once back in I simply moved areas but the lag never went away. My disconnecting never stopped either and has continued for the last four days. I am getting load screens I shouldnt have when travelling through places which result in the game crashing. Odd enough I also get the error code, .(2000) (132, 10054). This makes no sense due to the simple reason, there is no maintenance happening when I log into the game. 

The steps I did to try to fix this issues was: 

Ran as administrator

File repair

Changed resolutions (both for full screen/windowed)

Lowered all my graphic settings to 0(1 since its the lowest)

Hid all player characters

Switched servers/channels

Reinstalling

Updated drivers

Checked computer specs

Tried without my virus protection

Tried playing the game with everything turned off

Called my internet provider that said everything was good

Flushed DNS cache

I dont have any razer products. 

My computer info is:  

Alienware

Processor-  Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz

Memory-  9.00GB (8.89GB usable)

System Type-  64-bit Operating System

Graphics: 

Nvidia version  361.43

I have contacted support however nothing they gave me did anything to help. Indecently before server maintenance, 27th at 5am, I experienced less lag due to the game population possibly dropping in number.  

Hi Nadred,

Sorry to hear you started running into some issues after hitting the new zone. I moved your thread out of General and into Bug Reports. Thank you as well for putting in a Support Ticket. We're still investigating the causes of the crashes and lag and with everyone's tickets are getting more and more specific information. Please be sure to keep your ticket open until the issue is fixed.

Archived