Force Master vs The World

WordOnTheWind

So I've been noodling with the 1-1 PvP and while I've been enjoying myself, I find myself very frustrated at dealing with Blade Masters/Dancers. KFMs are similarly annoying but not quite as much. I'm not certain how I'm supposed to approach a class that can block my AoEs and stun-bounce all of the rest of my attacks. I had an 7 win streak going last night, then I just got bounce-stomped. Then again. And again.

I have Snowball set to end defensive stances, but that doesn't seem to deter the opponent from just going into bounce mode again and then air-juggling my ass. The only other moves I have that seem to ignore this are firewall and frost prison and those aren't exactly amazing for this. I saw in another thread that I would need to be L45 to even have a chance against a competent sword-swinger or face-puncher and I would like that to be elaborated on as well as anything else I can do to be able to not just be completely chump-stomp humiliated.

as a blade dancer i find force master to be one of the easiest to face unless they some how successfully kite me the whole match which is my fault because i didn't use q or e :)

fighting summoner and assassin makes me want to push the shut down button.

i have yet to see a force master that seemed skilled, maybe the good ones are in high ranking :o

2 hours ago, Axciel said:

as a blade dancer i find force master to be one of the easiest to face unless they some how successfully kite me the whole match which is my fault because i didn't use q or e :)

fighting summoner and assassin makes me want to push the shut down button.

i have yet to see a force master that seemed skilled, maybe the good ones are in high ranking :o

I don't think that the problem is that there are no skilled FM, I think it is more likely that playing FM well is HARD as *cricket*. Knowing the other classes seems to be essential to not get absolutely romp-stomped.

Use q and e to get around blademasters blocking, freeze them use your escapes and defences wisely, pick the time they are not on blocking stance to drain them and use you fire damage skills, and oh watch videos of jeunsyong or whatever his name is playing forcemaster.you'll learn alot glhf

2 hours ago, Angtoria said:

Use q and e to get around blademasters blocking, freeze them use your escapes and defences wisely, pick the time they are not on blocking stance to drain them and use you fire damage skills, and oh watch videos of jeunsyong or whatever his name is playing forcemaster.you'll learn alot glhf

No you will not learn a lot, you will learn a little. Some of his stuff is very advanced and some of the stuff you need to learn as a FM is simply not something he will teach you, it is about knowing how the other classes work. This is more important with FM than with other classes it seems. Also he's playing in another patch where it works completely different.

Archived