Thinking of trying drawing, need some tips

Utage

I would recommend the Intuos Art Pen and Touch tablet from Wacom. (The lines changed,there is no Bamboo drawing tablet anymore,only Intuos and Intuos pro) Its a good quality tablet for a very good price. Wacom is also the most trusted company when it comes to drawing tablets.

I would encourage you to join deviantart as well. There, you will find a lot of tutorials on drawing chibis,anime,anatomy,hair etc. Youtube also has some nice tutorials on drawing.

Other than that..practice practice practice. Draw a lot, taking in consideration what u learned from tutorials.

5 hours ago, Siriya said:

I would recommend the Intuos Art Pen and Touch tablet from Wacom. (The lines changed,there is no Bamboo drawing tablet anymore,only Intuos and Intuos pro) Its a good quality tablet for a very good price. Wacom is also the most trusted company when it comes to drawing tablets.

I would encourage you to join deviantart as well. There, you will find a lot of tutorials on drawing chibis,anime,anatomy,hair etc. Youtube also has some nice tutorials on drawing.

Other than that..practice practice practice. Draw a lot, taking in consideration what u learned from tutorials.

I had no idea bamboo was no longer their entry level.. but then I don't pay much attention to those tablets anymore.

This posts here though gives a good point. DeviantART has TONS of tutorials that i'm sure could help you. Youtube as well.

Thanks for bringing up points we all forgot! Haha.

Archived