game stoped working after the patch

ClearArrow

So I've been looking though the forums and people have started saying that they can now get in-game and maint is over....

Apparently not for me.

Updated fine on the launcher, pressed play, entered my 4 digit code and then I get stuck with this....

1z56o0m.jpg

Normally the user agreement thing pops up after entering my code and then takes me to character select, but I'm getting nothing this time - just the moving intro screen thing....

Anyone else have this or have any ideas?

I'm on the EU version if that makes a difference....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ClearArrow said:

So I've been looking though the forums and people have started saying that they can now get in-game and maint is over....

Apparently not for me.

Updated fine on the launcher, pressed play, entered my 4 digit code and then I get stuck with this....

1z56o0m.jpg

Normally the user agreement thing pops up after entering my code and then takes me to character select, but I'm getting nothing this time - just the moving intro screen thing....

Anyone else have this or have any ideas?

I'm on the EU version if that makes a difference....

Yup, just posted a thread about this

Yeah same it was working perfect before but now im having the same problem as  you, i will try to connect to NA servers and see if i can connect there, i will edit.

Edit:NA servers are working and it let me play... the agreement window appears and im able to play, there is something wrong with EU servers.

I've just the minute got in - just left it running and been looking though the forum and I just tabbed back to see if anything has changed and the user agreement was on the screen.

I'm guessing we just have to wait until it sorts itself out!

Just now, ClearArrow said:

I've just the minute got in - just left it running and been looking though the forum and I just tabbed back to see if anything has changed and the user agreement was on the screen.

I'm guessing we just have to wait until it sorts itself out!

Yup, same happened to me, came here for few minutes to let it load and when I got back to game the User Agreement was there.

NA Server: Login.. get the NCSoft loading screen.. crashes to desktop.

have done the razer disable trick (which used to fix problems) followed all the steps on support pages (MSConfig etc ) still doing it.,

The patch has pretty much broken the game for me.

Have been patient with all the issues thus far, but am now starting to wonder why i bought a year membership.Too many issues too often.

Archived