My B&S character - Three requests drawing slots!

Tokei

5 minutes ago, Cerianne said:

Ahwee, that is a pain! 

I am really hoping to get some Chara art at some point so that I'll be able to replace the default picture :P

I hope one day I'll be able to change thie dafult picture :3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tokei said:

Lol I guess with time I might just do everything at this point? Lol 

But from now on I won't take anymore requests, please ç w ç or I won't be able to do them all. Anyway here's the first!

@900169_1452550655Hope you like it C:

35kkghy.png

Omg omg omg!!

This is beyond awesome!! QQ It's so pretty and I love the soft colours you added there.

Thank you so much, @Tokei. You've totally made my day! QQ

1 hour ago, Tokei said:

Yeaaah come at me cute little Lyns +__+ 

@Trigg you can still send me yours, I have one slot in wait to send me the screenshot so I can manage with three now and one later! I will take my time XD Thank you!

@Meggiee4 Don't worry, I'll probably do this thing of the three slots tomorrow or in these days because I'll have a lot of free time! By doing just three slots at time I'm not overloaded with work, lol. I'll message you if you still want my drawing and give you a slot C: thanks for the compliment!

Thank you very much! I'll be sure to take a screenshot and keep an eye out for your thread then c:

Oh... omg.. you made him look so adorable!! I love it! The softness of the colours suits your lines extremly well on all of your drawings but OMG!! my heart legitly skipped a few beats, omg cant even think straight :"""3 Thank you so much for drawing him! 

And uhm, to show my appreciation I made this for you in return. She can be honorary lyn maybe? :>

wutuGGM.jpg

Now don't you forget to play the game too, I think the servers are back up again ~ Thanks again

@Trigg AWWW YISSS I didn't expect this the least bit! Thank you so, so much *__* I don't deserve this, honestly... I just made a rough sketch while yours is drawn neatly! You clearly are experienced in drawing! I'm so happy, you made me appreciate the B&S experience much more <3

Of course I didn't forget to play the game, I'm going to do the rest of my requests in these days since they weren't from the original three slots. I'm a newb who can't even fight three enemies at the same time lol but I'll try my best with TokeiYuuki there (I also created my Lyn C:). Thanks again!

Is that mean I'll have my character done too? That would be awesome since nobody ever draw any of my character ☺ plus your drawing look freaking amazing. I would be so happy to see her drawn since I really love the look. She's based on one of my favorite character Bayonetta.In my screenshot she doesn't wear glasses but she has In game.

@cloudx777 Thanks for the compliments and sorry if I didn't see your message before. Of course you're getting it, it will take just a little time... I'm still trying to figure out how to fight in B&S - yep I'm that bad lol - 

@Charlyn Aw I'm doing everything with time!

From now on please don't send me requests, I won't do more since I already have four of them and I also have my own things to do irl XD. I'm happy to draw your characters since they're all so awesome but geez, give me some AIR XD if I'll want to open requests I'll make another topic in the future, but that day I'll only really accept three slots, sorry ;;

thanks for the reply Tokei don't worry about the game you will get it. I have been playing this game for over 2 years (chinese servers) and i'm still learning...this game is not easy to master but you will improve it's not like any kind of mmorpg you played before so its normal that it have some learning curves.I'm not in a hurry to get my character drawn its just that im exited about it :P

PS:if you are on Mushin server add Commander Lollipop and maybe i can try to help you. 

http://imgur.com/a/mK6rx

On 1/27/2016 at 7:55 AM, Tokei said:

Hello everyone! 

Since the servers are down for maintenance I would like to doodle some B&S art! I will accept the first three requests posted below with the screenshot of your character, no more. Sorry, but I can't deal with a lot of requests as once, my brain just goes blank! 

This is my level 6 (yes, I'm a newb) Jin Blade Master! Hope I can draw some Lyn, they're so cute <3

24y0ak0.png

Hey, I hope it;s not too late, I've been trying to find someone who makes these types of drawings, ( you are very talented) , I was wondering if you could draw my Yun? I posted a few pics because I don't know which way you like to draw from an image, Hope you see this and accept xD http://imgur.com/a/p2rqI 

@cloudx777 thanks, that close up helps a lot! The first one was way too small to see the details of the neck! I just need to draw her glasses and remake that thing around her neck now XD

Unfortunately I play in an European Server, Greenhollow... so I won't be able to meet you in game! I've been playing for three days and this is my first mmorpg and computer game. I have no idea where to look to improve, while I see everyone else rocking. I feel embarrassed just approaching an enemy for combat lol. Thanks all the same!

On 27.1.2016 at 7:56 PM, Tokei said:

@Trigg AWWW YISSS I didn't expect this the least bit! Thank you so, so much *__* I don't deserve this, honestly... I just made a rough sketch while yours is drawn neatly! You clearly are experienced in drawing! I'm so happy, you made me appreciate the B&S experience much more <3

Of course I didn't forget to play the game, I'm going to do the rest of my requests in these days since they weren't from the original three slots. I'm a newb who can't even fight three enemies at the same time lol but I'll try my best with TokeiYuuki there (I also created my Lyn C:). Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Tokei said:

Unfortunately I play in an European Server, Greenhollow... so I won't be able to meet you in game! I've been playing for three days and this is my first mmorpg and computer game. I have no idea where to look to improve, while I see everyone else rocking. I feel embarrassed just approaching an enemy for combat lol. Thanks all the same!

Hehe thank you, I am really glad you like it! Chibis are fun.

I am also a newb, it is mostly the default controls of the game that had me stumble the most. Until further notice I manually changed the skill keys to commands I was more used to, so hey maybe if the keys feel odd for you as well it might be something to concider doing? You could always switch channels if you feel too many eyes looking, plus that would make it more convenient to do quests without people killstealing everywhere. :3 I really miss the skill to dodge for all classes.. Maybe there is one, I do not know. I guess some can block and most can counter, but this game's fighting still makes me feel overly vulnerable haha.

Greenhollow eh? That's my server too! Not for the lyn, but my female jin assassin. If you ever see a blue haired one wandering around aimlessly then that is probably me.. ^^;

I hope we will get to see a drawing of your own lyn as well one day. It really does look like you like to draw them too, also I am curious how yours would look like. :3

Archived