My B&S character - Three requests drawing slots!

Tokei

Hello everyone! 

Since the servers are down for maintenance I would like to doodle some B&S art! I will accept the first three requests posted below with the screenshot of your character, no more. Sorry, but I can't deal with a lot of requests as once, my brain just goes blank! 

This is my level 6 (yes, I'm a newb) Jin Blade Master! Hope I can draw some Lyn, they're so cute <3

24y0ak0.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RSilience Omg Lyn seem to be quite popular between players! I want to create one too. It doesn't matter if you're still learning, I am in the same situation, this meaning you never stop learning unless you stop drawing! I would be very happy if you drew my character of course u v u

If you'd like to attempt with me scrambling, I've got these ears/tail:
Screenshot_151113_080.jpg

Brown Hair in this style:
1448597327-540d6c9f7ff8f85f4e142a334135d

Am just a little shorter then your average human ( so quite tall for a Lyn? )

And I've got brown- cat-style eyes, a pale skin and freckles :P

Oh the joy of never making screenshots.. ^^' 

Your lineart is really amazing! o: So nice and clean, plus your jin is very cute I must say.

I look forward to see the next drawings you will update. //unsure if there is still a slot left for a male puppy lyn//

Yeaaah come at me cute little Lyns +__+ 

@Trigg you can still send me yours, I have one slot in wait to send me the screenshot so I can manage with three now and one later! I will take my time XD Thank you!

@Meggiee4 Don't worry, I'll probably do this thing of the three slots tomorrow or in these days because I'll have a lot of free time! By doing just three slots at time I'm not overloaded with work, lol. I'll message you if you still want my drawing and give you a slot C: thanks for the compliment!

Just now, Cerianne said:

Im really sorry that I dont have a screenshot x3 I only just started like three days ago? but I fell in love with my summoner. I looove how she looks and I love the way she plays.

It's okay! I have a screenshot but my computer is terrible so the quality looks horrible *cries in a corner* 

2 minutes ago, Sophena said:

It's okay! I have a screenshot but my computer is terrible so the quality looks horrible *cries in a corner* 

Ahwee, that is a pain! 

I am really hoping to get some Chara art at some point so that I'll be able to replace the default picture :P

@Tokei Thanks for the compliment! ^^ I really really love her, and while my first yn was tiny as most were, I actually fell in love with this one being a bit taller. it makes the Lyn quite elegant instead of only adorable.

7 minutes ago, Tokei said:

@Trigg you can still send me yours, I have one slot in wait to send me the screenshot so I can manage with three now and one later! I will take my time XD Thank you!

Thank you very much for the opportunity!

Well here he is, puppy summoner with a ponytail.

5Q4QWSa.jpg

Archived