how do you send a stuff in the mail for your alts

AlexOliki

i'm very sad that BnS want me to use cash for the first time to use mail

blaming bot spammers is not a very good reason, and your punishing many ppl like me who can't use credit card

but anyways i been told that i can only send mail to my alts but still i don't understand how if i can't use the mail in the first place

cuz its scraped out in gray

mailz.png

can someone tell me what do i need to do??

What level are you?

Well this is kind of ridiculous if indeed there is no other way to use mailbox other than paying....

I mean I played on the Taiwan Server and it's free, all you have to pay was bronze or silver depending on what item it is before sending it out to the recipient.

ooooh WTF, I hav'nt used mail , yet,,  but unless i'm wrong it looks like you have to have bought and used Ncoin to unlock the mailing system, that seems pretty drastic putting in game mail behind a Pay wall, usually F2P games put a restriction on the games auction house

wow i'm really shocked, I love this game, played CN and RU servers for years, this is i'm sorry to say a really underhanded way to gain revenue, never seen anything like this before, I mean all games charge in game currency to send mail anyway has a gold 'sink', but requiring cash to unlock it is not good.

Although I must admit I do have Premium, but this is not good for new players, even those who just want to try the game before investing, many of which will more than likely invest in the game at a later stage and do.

they want free players to quit so badly, i put up with login queue for 4hours when i dc and relog and i put up with all the fee's that i pay for crafting, and questing rewards and auctioning items, and now can't even mail myself, it seems to me that they are pushing all the free players to charge and it will only lead to quits if its forced

if they want BnS to be a pay to play so badly they can just kick us all free players and ill just move on i don't play pay to play games cuz i don't have a creditcard to support monthly payments 

I'm not impressed,  although I do have Premium, that is irrelevant, I am all for more happy players in a game paying or non paying it does not matter to me, its all about building up a player base and a happy one especially in a new game it all goes towards making it successful, the more happy players in a game the more revenue will eventually come in, it is basic business strategy, but hitting players hard at the start is to most going to be a instant put off. 

Although they are going to implement 'soon' a currency exchange market were players will be able to purchase NCoin with gold, so it might not be so bad in the end, but for now without that system it is not good

Archived