Farming bosses

Gettre

Ok i'm not sure if this is the place to ask but can an ADMIN RIDDLE ME THIS ... 

Screenshot_160127_002.jpg

Screenshot_160127_001.jpg

This right here is at least 55 SILVER WAISTED ... and i have double and tripple of the other weapons and NOT A SINGLE ONE BANGLE FOR THE FORCE MASTER ... Explain me how from 13+ chest i couldn't get a SINGLE Deva Bandle :) 
And i was thinking about buying premium ... for this nope ...

RNG (Random Generated Number). Swit happen. it's not a 100% sure that you'll get your wanted item. Mathematically speaking, you could get what you want on the first or the 100th try even if it's a 50% chance. So when you get a, what, 1/7 chance... It can take a while or not. Nothing broken, just old plain bad luck. :/

I can agree it's bad luck but still from 13 boxes (this time) nothing .. the previous weapon the Corrupted Bangle (i think) i've farmed it like 30 times not even once the weapon i needed ... I can't believe that is luck ... every weapon should have the same amount of chance to drop and my first 3 drops were the assassin weapon ... To defend my position on the Corrupted weapon every other weapon was like 90-5 silver the Force Master weapon was 15 ... maybe it's not only me that has a hard time getting that weapon :\

same here been farming the first dungeon boss to get my lvl 20 bangle

i've seen every weapon 3-4 times including Warlock only weapons (which are not even in the game yet) but no Force Master weapon

RNG is RNG

... but it is strange that weapons are dropped for classes which aren't even in the game yet :P

Archived