Class with the least amount of counters?

psychomachia

I've been playing Destro so far and this class is just faceroll easy. I've had alot of success up to gold so far. I'm level 23 although now I've been starting to see lack of skill points come into play. I get hard countered by FM's and KFM's. Completely shut down because of lack of skills and defensive abilities. Not complaining though, I'm not capped. But I'm not really interested in leveling the Destro anymore because of how easy it is. I just want to ask what class at cap has the least amount of counter classes it goes up against (both players equally skilled)?

lvl 23 is not a good judge of a class, you don't have all your skills or escapes. To answer your question though, I'd say assassins are the more neutral ones at least from my experience as one I didn't feel terribly overwhelmed by anything except maybe a summoner. 

1 hour ago, psychomachia said:

Completely shut down because of lack of skills and defensive abilities. Not complaining though, I'm not capped. 

38 minutes ago, Flareon said:

lvl 23 is not a good judge of a class, you don't have all your skills or escapes. To answer your question though, I'd say assassins are the more neutral ones at least from my experience as one I didn't feel terribly overwhelmed by anything except maybe a summoner. 

1 hour ago, Kutsuu said:

According to Endah, Destro is actually very challenging at a high level of play (platinum+). Gold on NA right now is not exactly indicative of what gold will be a few months from now, keep that in mind.

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/126696-guide-destroyer-arena/

Yup Feels tough already. Your opponents just have to know your class. For destroyer there's a simple secret to beating us.

PS: super ffrustrated by asssassin's playing tag with their pokes and ranged attacks.

Archived