This accaunt is already logged in -.-

TheMadness

So i was playing and suddenly i crashed and when i tried to restart the game it says that my accaunt is already logged in... so i turned off the internet tried again same problem.. wtf?!?! how my accaunt can be logged in if i turned my internet down -.-

1 minute ago, TheMadness said:

So i was playing and suddenly i crashed and when i tried to restart the game it says that my accaunt is already logged in... so i turned off the internet tried again same problem.. wtf?!?! how my accaunt can be logged in if i turned my internet down -.-

It can happen when the connection isn't closed gracefully. You cut off your side suddenly, the server might still think you're online because you haven't signed off.

Try logging in, that should automatically kick your character. Worst case, your character will be automatically kicked/assumed disconnected in a few minutes.

Just now, IntX said:

I think a shitload of people just disconnected from Windrest right now. Noone can get in again.

oh really? i'm not online but i've had that problem before when i crash and that usually works, so maybe this time it's a server problem

Just now, TheMadness said:

i already did that not worked... i just cant understand how my accaunt can be logged without internet lol

As I explained, it's not that your account is logged in, it's that the server thinks it is. In layman's terms, there's a connection between you two, and if you sign out without notifying server that you're signing out, it might just think you're idle. Then it receives a request from you to connect, and it tells you that, wait, you haven't signed out yet!

At that point it should sign you out and next connection attempt should be successful. Unless there are some issues with the server.

Archived