Moderetor How about tell status/solution/go in and kick BOTs and not delete threads..

MENT

5 minutes ago, MENT said:

Moderetor How about tellstatus/solution/go in and kick BOTs and not delete threads..

YES my "I DONATED 500,000$ TO NCSOFT!!" where deleted...

The mods are here to moderate and don't have much to do with ingame fixes etc . That's why they MODERATE the forum and actually most threads were not deleted , they were simply put into 1 big thread .

Just now, Seemslegit said:

The mods are here to moderate and don't have much to do with ingame fixes etc . That's why they MODERATE the forum and actually most threads were not deleted , they were simply put into 1 big thread .

not big enough i guess... whilechat spam is huge :(

6 minutes ago, MENT said:

not big enough i guess... whilechat spam is huge :(

I'm pretty sure that at this point NCSOFT + the FORUM mods ( lol ) know about the issue , posting about it again and again and again only spams the forums . Right now we don't  have a search function so people are getting really tired of seeing the same " omg gold spam bots " thread again and again . That's why they move smaller threads into a bigger one :D

You make it sound like it was something personal against certain people , this isn't the case :D

Archived