What weapon can I upgrade to stage 10 other than Hongmoon?

Ryro

I want to get the achievement "The Price of Progress" and I can't figure it out. This achievement requires you to 'Use a stage 10 weapon as an offering for another weapon'.

What weapon can I upgrade to stage 10 other than Hongmoon?

I've look at many weapons and all of them can't be upgraded. The only weapon that I've found that you can upgrade is the Hongmoon sword, but that item is not allowed to be used for feeding your weapon. 

From what I read, when the large expansion with lvl 50 hits us, we'll get a new weapon that will need leveling, so maybe they introduced the achievement now, but the content hasn't caught up yet. 

You can also buy a new Hongmoon weapon (from Jadestone Village) upgrade it to Stage 10 and use that as a material for your main weapon.

Note:

Not sure if it works. i'm still trying to get the required tokens for a new hongmoon weapon

On 1/31/2016 at 7:29 AM, Yiotis said:

You can also buy a new Hongmoon weapon (from Jadestone Village) upgrade it to Stage 10 and use that as a material for your main weapon.

Note:

Not sure if it works. i'm still trying to get the required tokens for a new hongmoon weapon

I thought the same thing. Bought a new Hongmoon Weapon got it to Stage 10. It didn't want to feed into my Awakened Siren. So bought a 3rd Hongmoon Weapon. to see if the Hongmoon Weapon Stage 10 can be fed to Hongmoon Weapon Stage 1 for the basic one. When you try to feed it over it says "Hongmoon Weapon - Stage 10 cannot be used as an offering."

So we need something else I guess. 

I got the +10 and +5 Salvage Items already from the Class Necklaces from Narrows. 

Archived