NCLauncher Problem

Suikoden

For some odd reason the NCLauncher will not load; I type my E-Mail in and then Password click log in and nothing happens........ I just downloaded the game today and already there's an error. If anybody can help me please do, thank you for taking the time out your day to read this.

Same thing happening to me, windows 10 x64

i enter my email and password and wait for the update verify and repair then play now , the hack shield and etc load up to the point that i see the large icon in the middle of my screen but does not go any further than that. first time downloading the game never got to play.

ive re downloaded ive switched compatibility to windows 7 via shortcut and the direct client file in my c drive.

34 minutes ago, Adenibi said:

Same thing happening to me, windows 10 x64

i enter my email and password and wait for the update verify and repair then play now , the hack shield and etc load up to the point that i see the large icon in the middle of my screen but does not go any further than that. first time downloading the game never got to play.

ive re downloaded ive switched compatibility to windows 7 via shortcut and the direct client file in my c drive.

It seems your problem is different, @Suikoden can't even get to the update of the launcher..

day 2 going to try right now , just got home.

still nothing. another note to add when i got to task manager the cpu usage is 70-90%

when the program is closed my cpu usage is 20% thats with multiple browsers open.

Archived