Most Cancer Trio?

Fappucino

In my 1k7+ 3 vs 3 experience so far, Summoners trio is the most cancerous match up to deal with. Took me 30-50% HP to kill the cat as Destroyer and other summoners just interfere with root and healing, repeat....... it basicly a 6 vs 3 match with non stop healing and root. Each tag in is 2 summoners 2 cats O_O !!!

Any PRO tip to deal with this deathly cancerous trio ?

As a summoner I've had a lot of trouble with assassins, you may want to try to see what the summoner team is talented into and try to counter from there. If a summoner is talented into Cat you're generally better off ccing the summoner and killing the cat. outside of that summoner is heavily reliant  on that cat to stay alive since the cat can heal the summoner. An Equal skilled fight vs a Destroyer and summoner, the summoner has a I'd say 70% of winning just do to the damage and mitigation it can do vs a Destroyer. I'd highly recommend watching this to get a complete understanding of your talents so you have a much better chance of going against a summoner. 

I experienced this the other day I already used my tab to escape, getting a break though with the first summoner, the moment the 2nd summoner jumped in I got pinned to the ground and now both of them are nuking me. I lost maybe 70% of my health in that cc I was in. It's very frustrating to fight as a assassin against 2 of them. 

For the record

We tried tri Destroyers 1k7+ vs 3 Summoners Gold

They tag in for root and heal, and when we grab + fury combo, tornado spin they simply interfere with root and heal, to buy time for other summoner to recall the cat. Problem facing 3 summoners are 3 men + 3 pussies. For all of you out there at this lv 45 patch you know how hard it is to kill 1 single cat multiply that number to 2 and 3. As Destroyer I find it ez to kill the cat if i managed my combo right but during Fury mode another summoner interfere root, cat stun, knock back, drain HP ......

im not saying it OP trio, but sure it cancerous to deal with...... 

Yeah, at the start of the fight just do this:

Sprint forward - press 1 or 2. Preferably 2 WITHOUT the initial stun on it, you don't want him to use an escape. 

Press 4 then 3 using a slow movement and stop movement build. 

Press E then Hold Q whilst having immunity to stun, KD, grasp, stds, knockback, solar flares.

Archived