Currency exchange

Kehldar

I'm actually struck in understanding if the currency exchange ( gold ingame for hongmoon coin) is actually existing or not.

Can anyone please tell me if there is such a thing or not, and if not, will it be?

sorry for bad english and thanks in advance

When you open your inventory, try to click on icon in the middle at the bottom. It will open the dragon express tab or something. You can buy dragon coin(couldn't remember the exact name because I'm not in the game right now) for 1 silver each and exchange those to hongmoon points. I didn't try it yet so I don't know what the exchange rate is.  

5 minutes ago, Vanra said:

When you open your inventory, try to click on icon in the middle at the bottom. It will open the dragon express tab or something. You can buy dragon coin(couldn't remember the exact name because I'm not in the game right now) for 1 silver each and exchange those to hongmoon points. I didn't try it yet so I don't know what the exchange rate is.  

You have to craft Hongmoon points and Dragon coins are only part of the materials required, it is not quite as easy and simple as it sounds, it requires quite alot of in game content grinding.

@ Cor re: "It will be activated once the economy has settled down."  yes once all the gold sellers have made a fortune , money that NC could have had, seems crazy to not have it working.

Archived